Recently Civil and General Distributors expanded our range of modular all Stainless Steel Linear & Point Drains.
- Civil and General Distributors now supply the V Channel which is the most common channel profile encouraging water flow towards outlets. Made completely of 316 marine grade stainless steel, this channel is available in a variety of width sizes – from 38mm up to 100mm widths with a standard depth of 27mm across all sizes.
- To accompany these channels, Civil and General Distributors also supply Heel-Guard grates and Tile Inserts to suit, also made completely out of 316 marine grade stainless steel.
- These products are supplied in standard lengths where they can be cut down on site to exactly match the project drain lengths. The stainless steel outlets can also be cut in on site in exactly the location required – holesaws can be supplied by Civil and General for this purpose.
- Civil and General Distributors are also able to supply the epoxy/silicone glue required to affix the outlet and end caps which will result in a high quality all stainless steel linear drain finish that exactly meets your project requirements.
- Also available to compliment the linear drains are point drains with either heel-guard grates or tile inserts. These come in 103mm and 130mm square dimensions and are all made out of 316 marine grade stainless steel with various outlet sizes.
- The Civil and General stainless steel modular linear products and point drains are designed in-house for Australian building and construction methods and systems.
With such an extensive range of products on offer Civil and General Distributors is a leader in the supply of commercial and domestic drain systems.