Civil and General Distributors are pleased to confirm the approval of 3,000 to 6,000 litre Halgan modular grease traps by the Water Corporation for use in Perth and other jurisdictions attaching to the Water Corporation’s sewerage system.
The Modular Grease Trap (MGT) is now available in the following range and sizes:
- MGT 500 1000 and 1500 litre capacity compact units available above and below ground.
- MGTA 2000 3000 4000 5000 and 6000 litre capacity above ground compact units that are designed to fit into one car park bay.
- MGTS 1000 1500 2000 3000 4000 and 5000 litre capacity below ground units.
The MGT units are all manufactured from polyethylene and are fitted with internal surge control devices. The MGT grease traps are ideal for difficult site applications where access is an issue – installation costs can be considerably reduced as there is no need for cranes or heavy haulage equipment.
- Made of UV stabilised polyethylene;
- Easy to transport and install;
- Will NOT crack, rust or corrode;
- Free standing;
- Above or below ground with a variety of lids; and
- Modular in design.
- Butcher shops.
- Any commercial premises that discharges oil and grease.
Want to Achieve a Greenstar Rating?
Halgan is recognised as the better choice to achieving a Greenstar Rating due to it’s documentable advantages in materials, energy, transport, emissions, water & land and ongoing maintenance cost saving characteristics. At less that 5% of the weight of concrete, Halgan’s transport costs are significantly lower, with a 3,000L Halgan weighing in at 280kgs as opposed to concrete models weighing in at approximatly 6 tonnes.