Western Australia opened its first Taco Bell store when the US chain opened in Midland on Wednesday September 29 2021 with a launch party featuring live music, games, merchandise giveaways and live graffiti.
The second Taco Bell for WA will be opening soon on Canning Vale’s Nicholson Road. It will be next to the Canning Vale police station and near the future Nicholson Road train station.
Civil and General Distributors have supplied Halgan MGTS4000 litre below ground grease arrestors to both of these facilities. These units are fabricated from polyethylene and come fitted with internal surge control devices. The Halgan grease arrestors are ideal for difficult site applications where access is an issue. Installation costs can be considerably reduced as there is no need for cranes or heavy haulage equipment.
• Made of UV stabilised polyethylene;
• Easy to transport and install;
• Will NOT crack, rust or corrode;
• Free standing;
• Available in sizes ranging from 550 litres to 10,000 litres; and
• Above or below ground with a variety of lids.