CLICK DRAIN® is a full stainless steel drainage system developed by PAIGE STAINLESS. It is exclusively distributed by Civil and General Distributors in Western Australia.
The CLICK DRAIN® system utilises the popular 300 series stainless steel, (grade 304 and 316) into a multi form drainage channel using heelguard, slip resistant, enhanced water flow grates. They are chemical resistant, lightweight and timeless in material selection.
The CLICK DRAIN® design captures 21 years of market research. The system is specifically designed and built for the civil drainage, plumbing and building industry.
CLICK DRAIN®, a patented product (Australian std patent number 2007902962), enables both builders and plumbers to basically style the drain on site as required. Its clever and unique ‘click’ together system has outlet sections, joiner sections, change of direction sections and stop ends to create a drain for all site requirements.
CLICK DRAIN FEATURES
- 2 metre and 1 metre channel lengths available for faster and more accurate install.
- Channel lengths can be cut onsite to suit the application.
- Lightweight and versatile compared to traditional polymer/concrete drain sections.
- Revolutionary ‘Click’ together channel lengths, components and outlet sections are oriented on site.
- Incorporates self-levelling tags for ease of installation.
- 90 degree, 45 degree and custom sections are available for change of direction.
- All grates are Heelguard and Slip resistant to R11 and R12 ratings.
- Drain terminating ends are simply ‘clicked’ on.
- Produces a seamless drain run with a full stainless steel edge profile.
- Both 304 and 316 stainless steel products kept in stock.
- Impervious to chemicals due to its stainless steel drain configuration.
- Ability to cut using conventional tools, standard hole saws and inert cutting disc materials.
- Green Tag and WaterMark certified.